Create A Cuddly Friend Party Packages
Booking Terms & Conditions
All parties are created for groups of a minimum of 6 children
2. We have full Public Liability insurance
3. All Parties MUST start at the booked start time, we suggest stating the party time on invites to be 15 minutes before the booked party start time.
4. For all Cuddly Friend bookings, we take a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 50% at the time of booking, before a booking confirmation will be made
5. We MUST be informed of extra guests at least 7 working days prior to the party.
6. The balance for all Cuddly Friend Parties is due 7 days prior to your event; payments can be made by a direct bank transfer or via our PayPal account - Michelle@celebrationteepees.com
7. All prices are in UK Pounds and are inclusive of VAT where applicable, at the current rate. The Package Fee will be as quoted on the website (being www.createacuddlyfriend.com) at the time you confirm your order (usually by paying the Deposit) subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. If you subsequently amend your order, the prices charged will be those applicable to the amended item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed.
8. Promotions are only available until the stated end date on the website or social media page.
9. Photos and videos are taken automatically at all of our events, should you not wish photo’s to be taken please do let us know via email mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. A responsible adult must be present at all times to supervise the children as we are only present to run the activity, and not covered to supervise them ourselves.
11. While we endeavour to provide the Cuddly Friends requested, if we are unable to obtain these from our supplier for any reason, we will replace the Cuddly with another suitable alternative. Where possible we will inform you prior to your party to discuss alternatives.
12. Should you not be able to go ahead with the party on the date and time booked, we request as much notice as reasonably possible. The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
More than 48 hours notice – Party to be re-booked for a date within 30 days of the original party date, or balance minus 50% non-refundable deposit given.
Less than 48 hours notice – No refund available. Party to be re-booked for a date within 30 days of the original party date.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on the date signed by the Customer. In the event that the Customer does not sign these Terms and Conditions, by making any form of payment to the organiser, the Customer is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms
This website is owned and operated by Celebration Teepees - Create A Cuddly Friend. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors the chance to browse and shop our products and contact us directly to book a party or make an enquiry. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Who can use this website; what are the requirements to create an account
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3. Commercial Terms
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
4. Refund and Return Policy
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following: (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) you as the buyer will have to pay for the goods to be returned (unless they are faulty)
5. Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
6. Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Celebration Teepees - Create A Cuddly Friend. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
- You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Celebration Teepees - Create A Cuddly Friend harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall [website owner], be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, [website owner] assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
9. Rights to change and modify terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, usually used to keep track of their movements and actions on a site.
There are two types of cookies:
Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. the are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behaviour or user preferences for a specific site.
For Full details on how Wix collect and use information, please full details by clicking onthe link below.
Third Party Cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
If you use Paypal to purchase items from our online shop, then Paypal will also put 'cookies' on your computer, but only to facilitate the purchase. For more information on Paypal 'cookies', please click here
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI- DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at